WHAT’S HAPPENING AT PMA
PMA Summer Hours:
August: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 2 pm
- Thursday and Friday, August 27 & 28. All candidates must report to the Dupre Center.
- Freshman and sophomore 3:15 – 5:00 p.m.
- Juniors and seniors 4:30 – 7:00 p.m.
*All times are mandatory
Volleyball Open Gym Sessions
- Monday – Wednesday, August 24-26
- 6-8:30 p.m.
- All players and candidates welcome at no cost. We hope everyone will take the opportunity to come and learn a little about volleyball and get in shape for the season
Boys’ and Girls’ Cross Country
Thursday and Friday, August 27 & 28 at 3:00 – all candidates report to the Dupre Center
Boys’ and Girls’ Soccer
Thursday and Friday, August 27 & 28 4:00-6:00 p.m. at the Ashford Street Field in Methuen.
Back to School Schedule
MANDATORY iPad Meeting for Grade 9.
Thursday, August 27, 2015 6:30 p.m. in the school library.
MANDATORY iPad Meeting for Grade 10, 11, & 12
Choose 1 Tuesday, September 1 or Wednesday September 2, 6:30 p.m. in the school library
Thursday, September 3
*All Freshmen should report to school for the 7:25 bell and be dropped off at the Dupre Center. Orientation will take place on the PMA grounds and students should be dressed appropriately for outdoor activity; no short shorts, no sleeveless shirts, no flip-flops.
Seniors should report to school at 12:00 for lunch with Freshmen. Dismissal will be at 2:00
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL – ALL GRADES
Tuesday, September 8
Order your PMA Uniform Directly Through Lands’ End
Click on the image below to be directed to the Land’s End/PMA uniform site