In order for students to participate in the iPad program, each student must have his/her own Apple ID. (A family ID won’t suffice.) If your son or daughter does not have an individual Apple ID, please visit appleid.apple.com with them to create one prior to your pickup date. A credit card is not required, however if one is applied to the account, you are responsible for monitoring any charges incurred.
- 1. Confirm with a representative of the business office that tuition is up-to-date and that the enrollment contract for 2014-15 school year is signed.
- 2. Receive iPad (unless your son or daughter already has an iPad 3 or newer model. PMA must receive a $75 deposit from all students renting iPads by June 20, 2014. Please email Mr. Cappabianca at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- 3. Register for one year of insurance to cover the iPad. (Please read the agreement at http://www.pmamethuen.org and come to your roll-out session prepared to sign.)
- 4. Sign, with your son/daughter, PMA’s Responsible Use Policy. (Please read the agreement at http://www.pmamethuen.organd come to your roll-out session prepared to sign.)
- 5. Before leaving your session, you will be asked to pay for the following (Students who already paid a down payment will have that deducted.):
- Annual charge for new iPad = $215 unless you already own an iPad 3 or newer
Class of 2015
For more information about your Senior Portraits for the yearbook, visit the following link to Mark Lawrence Photographers for more information.
Presentation of Mary Academy is a Catholic, co-ed, college preparatory high school for students grades 9-12.
We are located in historic Methuen, Massachusetts, just a short drive to the seacoasts of Massachusetts and New Hampshire, the White Mountains and only 30 miles from Boston.
Situated on what was once the Edward Searles Estate, the wooded, picturesque campus is populated by an eclectic mix of learning facilities in an atmosphere of breathtaking natural and architectural beauty.
PMA’s student body represents 30 local communities throughout Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire and Maine. Our international population represents 6 countries. PMA students represent a variety of ethnic, religious, and socio-economic backgrounds. Admission to the Academy is competitive.
Offering a student teacher ratio of 12:1 and a typical class size of 18 students, PMA allows a more personal level of faculty involvement than larger schools. Students receive more focused attention where they need it most.
PMA provides a quality education that seeks to integrate Catholic beliefs and values with academic excellence, empowering students to assume roles of leadership and service.