PMA provides a quality education that seeks to integrate Catholic beliefs and values with academic excellence, thus empowering young men and women to assume roles of leadership and service to family, church and community.
Statement of Philosophy
PMA is a Catholic, college preparatory high school for young men and women; built on the tradition of the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary.
PMA is strongly committed to:
- Welcoming students from a variety of religious, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds in an environment that encourages mutual respect, support and responsibility.
- Providing an environment for students to reach their potential through fostering positive self-image, promoting self-discipline, developing critical thinking skills and enhancing each one’s unique talents.
- Offering advanced placement, honors, college preparatory and elective courses that present students the opportunity for intellectual, spiritual and emotional growth.
- Developing young men and women with strong morals and values through the study of the Bible and the teachings of Jesus; these provide the foundation for ongoing Christian growth.
- Encouraging participation in extra-curricular activities and athletics.
- Providing a dedicated faculty and staff, who challenge young men and women to achieve and who serve as role models.
- Maintaining updated facilities to meet evolving educational needs.