Students at Presentation of Mary Academy are gifted scholars, budding musicians, talented artists and competitive athletes. Students are encouraged to develop their special gifts and achieve their potential as a student in the 21st century.
At PMA you’ll learn from the very best- expert educators and caring mentors who believe in each and every student.With a student to teacher ratio of 10:1, PMA’s faculty focuses on the unique learning needs of all students.
PMA is a Google school, which opens up a new world of learning. With Google Classroom PMA teachers and students can work anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Classroom seamlessly integrates with other Google tools and helps educators refresh their curriculum with integrated education apps.
PMA’s challenging curriculum prepares its students for the demands of college. Graduates are consistently accepted to their first choice college, many with scholarships.
- All academic course offerings are college preparatory.
- The school year is divided into four quarters.
- Class periods are 48 minutes, with extended time for Advanced Placement classes.
- Each student must take a minimum of six courses per year.
- Students must earn a minimum of 25 credits to graduate.
- Honors and Advanced Placement courses are offered for qualified students.