- Parents of prospective and returning students seeking tuition assistance should apply by visiting www.factstuitionaid.com.
- Tuition assistance recommendations are made by FACTS and a committee at Presentation of Mary Academy determines awards.
- Prospective student’s tuition assistance applications must be completed by December 22, 2017. Returning students by March 1, 2018.
- All supporting documentation must be sent to FACTS in order to verify your application. Any award is contingent upon verification.
- Please adhere to these deadlines. Failure to do so will jeopardize your chances of receiving tuition assistance.
- Applications for tuition assistance are considered on a rolling basis as they are verified.
- It is important to remember that typical awards do not exceed fifty percent of tuition costs.