According to Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association rules, in order for your child to try out for and compete in a fall interscholastic sport, he/she must have on file with the school nurse:
REQUIRED ATHLETIC FORMS All forms can be found on the PMA website.
- A current physical exam. A physical exam is valid for 13 months. Your child will no longer be eligible to compete in fall sports if it expires during the season.
- Concussion Information Form
- Concussion History Form
- Parent Athletic Permission Form
Tryouts for fall sports will be begin Thursday, August 22, 2019 and continue each day until teams are selected. The tryout schedule will be posted during the week of August 19, 2019. All of the above material must be turned in to the school nurse’s office prior to August 8, 2019.
If you have any questions for the Athletic Director, please email Mr. James Weymouth at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions for the Nurse, please email Ms. Carol Olive at email@example.com.
Forms that must be on file in order to participate in sports at PMA:
- Athletic Permission Slip 2019-20
- Parent & Athlete Concussion information sheet 2019
- Concussion Event and Return to Play 2019
- Health Forms 2019-20